Formerly known as the Jacksonville Bank Marathon, Ameris Bank is proud to carry on the tradition of the oldest marathon in Jacksonville! This is the 35th running of this 5K, Half Marathon and Marathon, and this course does not disappoint. With pancake flat terrain, and lots of shade, this course meanders down Beauclerc Road, travels around the infamous Forrest Circle loop and winds through Scott Mill and Mandarin Roads circling back to end inside the Bolles stadium on the track.
RACE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Boston Marathon Qualifier
- Marathon course has a six hour limit
- Half Marathon course has a 3.5 hour limit
- Certified courses
- Course record is 2:14:33
- Large Medals to all Marathon, Half-Marathon & 5K Finishers
- Prize Money
- 1/2 zip long sleeve shirts provided to all half and full marathon entrants
- Race results bib/Tag timing
- Course features lots of shade and pancake flat
- Finish inside Bolles Stadium on track
- Digital clocks at all miles
- Average temperature is 56 degrees
- Start and finish location:
The Bolles School
7400 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
One of the last big races of the year, you’re guaranteed to see lots of friendly faces and TONS of fast runners vying for that coveted Boston Marathon qualifying time!
But don’t worry, you don’t have to be fast to have a blast at this race. With options for a 5K, Half or Full Marathon with generous time limits (3.5 hours for the half and 6 hours for the full) everyone is welcome to come out and run their own race, enjoy the scenery and end the year with a BANG!
I’ll be there with lots of my #CoreCrew squad and ALL my Moms on the Run ladies! Come out and run with us! I might even bring mimosas to celebrate after the race. 🙂
1st Place Sports and Tropical Smoothie Cafe have put together an awesome race for us to end the year so don’t miss it…start time is 7am on Saturday, December 16th!
Need to know more? Check out any of the sites below for race and course info, registration links, pricing and more. Stop by any Tropical Smoothie Cafe location or 1st Place Sports and let them know you appreciate all their hard work and dedication to this sport we love!
1st Place Sports:
Tropical Smoothie Cafe: