The weekend is our chance to unwind and take some time for ourselves. Time to run long and hard and sweat out the week’s frustration. Time to chat with our best running friends and purge our troubles with miles under our feet.
Time to draw a map, find a path, take a breath…and run.
No matter where you’re running, whether it’s short or long, racing or just getting in some easy miles, get your shoes ready and let’s hit the road!
Good luck to all our Crew who racing this weekend!
Day 28 exercises:
- Warm up drills – leg swings, hip hurdles, lunge matrix
- Long Run
- Wall Sit & Plank – :60 each
- Legs up the Wall (5 – 15 minutes)
- Roll and stretch!
- 7 Key Stretches for Runners
Day 29 exercises:
- Active Recovery (short easy run, bike ride, swim, take a walk)
- Yoga for Runners