It’s time to work our arms to tighten and tone our biceps and triceps, while sculpting shapely shoulders and building strength to go the distance!
Today’s workout consists of the routine below, one :60 Plank with shoulder taps and some arm stretches after the workout while our muscles are soft and limber. 1 round….power through!
Day 7 exercises:
- Sexy Arm Workout
- Plank with Shoulder Taps – :60 – see video below
- Arm Stretches – see descriptions below for bicep and tricep stretches
- Quick Morning Workout
- Negative Pull Ups – 3-5
- Update on monthly mileage goal
Bonus: 7 Key Stretches for Runners – time to get ready for our long runs. Before you go to bed, take a few minutes to go through some stretches. Make sure you are hydrating because it is hot out there!
Day 7 “how to” videos:
There’s lots of exercises here and most of them should be familiar to you. If you aren’t sure about an exercise, tag me in our daily post comments and I will post a video for the exercise you are looking for.
Plank with Shoulder Taps:
- Start in pushup position with hands under shoulders.
- Keep toes flexed and head neutral and maintain a straight line from your head to your heels
- Keep your movements slow and controlled.