Confident people radiate strength, passion and conviction and self confidence looks so good on you.
Own it! ROCK IT!!!
Radiate that confidence today…remind yourself you can do this and use it to power through today’s workout!
Strong, toned arms will give you the confidence to wear tank tops, bathing suits, and that sexy little black dress.
Looking fabulous in your favorite top is great…but the self confidence that strength and a healthy body bring us is always the best outfit.
Day 22 exercises: 3 sets of 10
- Jumping Jacks (3 sets of 50)
- Walking Push Ups
- Forearm Plank Jacks
- Inchworm with Shoulder Taps
- Plank Challenge – Day 22: Step Up Your Side Plank (:45 3X)
I’ve spoken with some of you who have issues with jumping jacks. If that’s you, remember to switch those out for something equivalent that will get your heart rate up a bit. How about some mountain climbers or high knees?
Step Up Your Side Plank: Today’s plank puts together three moves we’ve already worked on this month. Go slowly and focus on holding in your core for each move. It’s not about rushing through it…it’s about having control. Here’s the steps.
- Start in a side plank on your right side.
- Dip your right hip toward the floor for two reps, then lift your left leg off your right for two reps.
- Rotate your left elbow to your right for two reps.
- Do three sets on each side.
Bonus: Ab & Squat Challenge – Day 22
- 20 Sit Ups
- 25 Crunches
- 45 Squats
Extra Credit: #SexyArmWorkout – If you have a little extra time…and the confidence to know you can get through it…power through this Sexy Arm Workout. This ones hits every part of our arms!
Speed Work: This week’s speed work is the one I did at track last week and it was tough but fun! What is your plan to get it done? Plan a day to make it happen this week Crew! Reach out to me anytime with questions…
- Warm Up – 1 mile at conversation pace
- 3X 800M – These intervals should be done at a pace 1-2 minutes faster than your conversation pace…but not at all out top speed. Rest 1-2 minutes in between each 800 meters (1/2 mile)
- 3X 400M – These will be your fastest intervals of the day and should be done a little bit faster than your 800s. Think of negative splits during a normal run…you start out slower than progressively get faster throughout your run. Same concept here…run each interval a little faster than the last. Save your speed for the end so your confidence builds during each round.
- Cool Down – 1 mile at conversation pace
If you’d like a more precise pace to run these intervals, find your most recent 5K or 10K and private message me here. Let’s chat and I’ll help you find the pace that’s right for you. Don’t be shy…better to know what you’re doing than to guess!
This is a tough workout but if you start slow and build your way up you will finish feeling strong and confident! You can do this so stop doubting yourself and give it a try!
If it hurts…you’re doing it right! Keep going…it’s just your body changing for the better!
Rock that self confidence Crew….it is your best accessory! 🙂